Step 1) We have a kickoff call to discuss the following
· Who your target buyer is and the problem you are helping them solve. This conversation will shape the messaging that we write for your LinkedIn campaign.
· Review the launch schedule and our approval process. The setup usually take about 1-week to get everything ready to go live.
Step 2) We deliver the following materials for approval
· A rewrite of your LinkedIn profile that clearly explains who you help and the problem you solve.
· A LinkedIn messaging sequence that will help you engage your target buyer and move them towards a sales call.
· Professionally designed LinkedIn banner that clearly explains who you help and how you help them.
· An 4-email follow-up sequence that begins after you connect with a contact to continually follow up while you have their interest.
· Lead list that is filtered to meet the exact criteria of your target buyer.
Step 3) Client approval to go live. (This usually happens 1-Week after the kickoff call)
Step 4) Daily actions, 7-days per week and bi-monthly reporting
· We send 30 to 40 connection requests daily
· We follow up with each LinkedIn connection with the approved LinkedIn and email Messaging
· Every 2 weeks we deliver a detailed report that documents each connection request, connection accepted, and the quality responses
Step 5) Qualified Lead handoff
· As soon as connections express interest in your product or service, we handoff the conversation to you to move them towards a sale.